Smith & O’Sullivan Ltd Property Services were established in 1979 primarily undertaking painting, decorating and pre decoration repair works in London and the South East.
We now operate from headquarters in Basildon, Essex and site offices throughout London and the South East undertaking projects primarily as the principle contractor.
Painting and decorating and pre decoration repairs remain a core activity of our organization with cyclical pre decoration repairs and decoration project being undertaken to both the social housing sectors and private sectors (the private sector including commercial properties, London town houses and mansion blocks).
Decoration works undertaken by our organization now include eco-friendly paints and wallpapers, specialist anti-bacterial hygienic coatings, anti-graffiti and fire retardant coatings with our organization being members of the Dulux Trade Contract Trade Partnership and TOR Coatings Partners.
The nature of pre decoration repairs has evolved since the company was founded with our organization now undertaking specialist repairs including; brickwork (Helifix), concrete (Remmers, Ronacrete, Sika), and timber (Repair Care International).
We now provide a multi-disciplined range of building services including; disability and equality works, fire risk assessment and compliance works (our organization is a BM Trada Q-Mark Fire Door Installation Certified Installer) , PVC-u cladding, door window and roofline replacements, lightweight roofing tile systems and void works.
We have developed a broad spectrum of in-house construction expertise throughout our organization providing customers with legislative and compliance advice, managing risk and value whilst delivering high quality cost effective end results.
Our organization has a proven track record of delivering projects on programme and within budget via JCT; lump sum and measured terms contracts, framework and partnering arrangements.
Scope of Works included: External Decoration and Minor Works to a an impressive private London address situated in the area known as the ‘Pimlico Grid’ which was developed from 1825 by Thomas Cubitt under contract to Lord Grosvenor.
Smith & O’Sullivan Ltd Property Services are registered and accredited by the following organizations and associations as listed below: